Traditional furniture storage vs. self-storage at Shurgard - What are the differences?
Traditional furniture storage
We all know how traditional furniture storage works:
- The removal company stacks your boxes and furniture into a sealed container.
- You have no access to your belongings. In order to access your belongings, you have to call the mover and make an appointment. This may result in additional costs.
- You are bound by a fixed-term contract.
If you do not need access to your belongings, traditional furniture storage might be a suitable option.
Self-storage at Shurgard
With self-storage, you are in control of your belongings:
- You store your belongings inside your own individual storage unit.
- You have free access to your storage unit 7 days a week.
- You decide how much space to rent depending on your needs and you can switch to a smaller or larger unit as your needs change.
- You can change the duration of the rental.
Self-storage offers more flexibility, is secure and easy to use.
We detected a slow network and loaded a static map.
Tap here to enable the interactive map.