Storage units for rent at Shurgard Aartselaar
Easy accessibility is Shurgard Aartselaar's greatest asset! You will find this self-storage facility right on the A12 motorway. Our customers include small businesses, self-employed persons, even multinationals, but many private individuals also store their belongings with us during a move or renovation.
- No fewer than 834 storage units on multiple floors.
- L-shaped loading area.
- Near Ikea Wilrijk, directly across from SKM.
- Located on the A12 between Antwerp and Brussels – you can see us from the motorway.
- Bus service 500 stops near our facility.
- Ample parking for our customers.
- Shurgard Aartselaar offers self-storage solutions for people living and working in Antwerp, Wilrijk, Mechelen, Niel, Hemiksem, Schelle, Boom, Reet, and Kontich.
A self-storage unit tailored to your budget
Because we are centrally located between Antwerp and Brussels, we have many companies as our customers. They store their tools or stock archives with us and have access to their self-storage unit 7 days a week.
Are you moving house or renovating your home? For private individuals, a storage unit is also the ideal solution for the temporary storage of furniture.
Our website shows all available units and pricing. Unsure of how much storage space you need? Stop by and talk to our storage experts or use our handy online size calculator.
Quick loading and unloading
- Storage units on multiple floors.
- Convenient loading area at the entrance of the building.
- Covered loading and unloading for additional convenience.
- Our goods lift and trolleys make it easy for you to take your belongings to your storage unit.
- We also offer direct access units for extra fast loading and unloading.
- Storage of vehicles (vintage cars, motorcycles, ...) available.
Security measures at Shurgard
All our locations are equipped with:
- a fence around the grounds,
- PIN coded electronic gates,
- sensor lighting,
- digital CCTV cameras,
- an external security firm, ...
Find out more about security at Shurgard.