The price of a storage unit depends on the size, location, and features that you need. That means that you never pay for more space or options than you need.
Shurgard offers a variety of unit sizes. Use our handy size estimator to see which size you need.
Remember that you can always move to a bigger or smaller unit at any time – we do not charge a transfer fee.
Shurgard has 21 stores in or around Brussels, Antwerp, Liège, Ghent, Bruges, Leuven and Courtray.
If you do not need regular access to your belongings, look for units in other Shurgard stores; you might find cheaper units if you are willing to travel a bit further.
3. Unit features
We offer different unit features to cater to your storage needs. The price depends on which features you choose.
- Direct access: allows you to drive a vehicle to the unit door for convenient loading and unloading.
- Ground floor access: this unit type is located on the ground floor.
- Upstairs access via lift: this unit type is not located on the ground floor and is accessible by a goods lift.
- Ventilated unit: climate controlled units are ventilated to maintain low levels of humidity.
What is included in the price?
- Security: for your peace of mind we offer CCTV surveillance and a personal pin code.
- Access 7 days a week: access your unit as often as you like at no extra cost.
- Deposit: there is NO deposit fee at Shurgard.
- Trolleys: we provide trolleys in our stores free of charge.
- Flexibility: no long-term obligation and no minimum rental period.
- Flexible price
We regularly offer discounts on different storage units. These are valid for a limited time and on limited storage units only.
Search for your deal and reserve a unit at an interesting rate, before someone else does!
- Try us for just €1 for the first month
We offer new customers €1 rent for the first month, no minimum stay is required.
This offer applies to selected storage units in Shurgard stores.
Other things you need to know:
- Lock: in order to ensure that you are the only one who has access to your unit, you need a lock. You can purchase a lock at our store.
- Insurance: for your benefit and protection, insurance for your stored items is required. Insuring your goods in storage gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your goods will be replaced in the unlikely event that they are damaged while in storage.
- Administration fee: we charge a one-time administration fee of €15. You only need to pay this when you sign your first contract with us. Returning customers do not need to pay this fee.
- Packing supplies: we offer different types and sizes of moving boxes and storage boxes. In our stores, we also sell a wide range of packing supplies such as bubble wrap, tape and protection covers. You can find the price and promotions for our moving boxes and packing supplies on this website, and purchase them at any of our stores.