Are you new to self storage? Need some extra space but do not know where to start?
The guide below will take you through the self storage process in as little as 4 simple steps.
Reserving your unit is always free. And fast!
- Reserve online to secure your storage unit and the discounted price.
- We will hold the price and any promotion for you for 3 days from the reservation date.
- We only ask for your name, email address and telephone number. We never ask for a credit card.
- There's absolutely no cost when making your reservation.
Don’t forget, you can also stop by any Shurgard store or call 0800 500 08 to make your reservation.
Changes and cancelations
Changed your mind? No problem!
- Want to alter the size of your unit?
- Would like to change your move-in date as you need more time to pack?
- Just want to cancel your reservation and start over when you’re ready?
Give us a buzz on 0800 500 08 and we’ll sort it out for you. It's always in your control, and it's always free.
Your reservation confirmation and next steps
- After reserving a unit, you will receive an email confirming your reservation details.
- Your store manager will also call to confirm your reservation and answer any questions you may have.
- Got more questions? Have a chat with our self storage specialists on 0800 500 08.
Have you made your reservation? The next step would be to pack up your belongings.
Find a store near you and check out our competitive prices